We got home a day early. It was a long drive, and I am just delighted to be able to sleep in my own bed. It was great vacation, but I didn't get nearly enough sleep. I don't sleep well in strange beds. Or in moving vehicles.
But we're home now. And I get to go to work two days this week instead of just one!
Anyway, we're tired. We haven't unpacked. And we stink. And we're going to bed now.
4 comments:
Glad to hear you guys are home safe. Get some sleep. Can't wait to read and see about your vacation. Hop you had a good time. I have been a little lost without your more frequent posting. LOL
Can't wait to hear about the trip!
I echo "Manewal's" sentiments. Glad to hear you are back safe and sound! Love you and miss you! Talk to you soon.
You guys always stink!
Post a Comment