September 17, 2008

More Goals Completed

So I've complete a few more goals these last couple of months. The newest ones are:

Goal #7: Get a professional massage - completed on our honeymoon. Art arranged that one as a surprise to me. I heart him!

Goal #50: Get a new mattress - completed two days ago. When I wrote that one, I was still single, and I wanted a new mattress for my single bed. But when I got married, that goal was perfectly transferable, because we were sleeping on a futon until just a few days ago. Yay for our queen-sized Simmons Beautyrest!

Goal #53: Get married to my perfect match - July 19. Some pictures.

Goal #62: Try sushi and not vomit - completed yesterday. I can't believe how good it was!

Goal #85: Have a banana split - also completed on our honeymoon. (Yes, I seriously had never had a banana split before, until a couple of months ago).

Goal #86: Go to a Wal-Mart in the middle of the night - completed sometimes in August. I don't remember exactly what day, but Art and I saw a late showing of The Dark Night (which was awesome, by the way), and then went to Wal-Mart. It's surprisingly busy at 1am.

So, six goals in two months. Not bad! That brings the total to 26 (out of 112). Here's the post if you want to see the rest.

I predict that I'm going to accomplish #28 and #43 next.

1 comment:

Elleah said...

Abs and small mountains...ambitious and yet totally possible especially considering who you married!