Art cleaned the bathroom on Tuesday.
Then he cooked me dinner yesterday.
I love him. :)
Except when he's sleeping. Well, I love him then too, but I hate how I can't sleep.
Okay, it goes like this. So remember when I went on and on about how awful and horrible and uncomfortable our futon was? And I couldn't wait to get a real mattress? And then we got one and it is just heavenly and SOOO much better? Well, the fact that the mattress is better than the futon hasn't changed. But neither has my sleep (or lack thereof), apparently.
Seriously, Other Married Women Who Read This Blog, how long did it take YOU to get used to sleeping next to your respective husbands? Seriously! We've had our new mattress for almost two weeks, and I think there was ONE night in these past two weeks where I actually slept through the night.
Our lovely mattress was supposed to be the answer for light sleepers who spend the whole night being annoyed at their spouse, because their spouses move in their sleep and it keeps said light sleepers awake.
Thankfully, I don't really have to get up for important things like work, so I can afford to not sleep..........well, maybe not quite.
Anyway, enough of this post, I don't have time to be grumpy, because Art and I and Wayne and Sozan are spending the WHOLE day in Bellvue! (Wherever that is). By the way, anyone notice how I'm blogging at 9am?
Okay, I said I was going to end this pity party, and I am. I'm off to do a bit of shopping and, apparently, eat lots of amazing food. That ought to cheer me up.
4 comments:
Hey Lady :) Well, Joe and I had a twin sized matress for almost the first two years and we JUST got a new mattress- a queen, and we didn't get it untill I was about 6 months pregnant. Lol... If he snores- use breath right strips... they work... haha... and if there isn't enough room in the bed- learn to love to cuddle... haha. You'll get used to it. The first time you have to sleep alone again you'll realize how much you like sharing. :) But one day, when you get pregnant, get a bigger bed, and a snoogle (it's a special body pillow) and don't let your husband near it. He'll steal it.... *pregnant glare*
Tell Art I say hello!
Have you been to Lynden yet? So quaint. I love that little town. It's post office reminds me of the courthouse in TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD. :)
Oh, and have you seen Broadway Hall in Bellingham? That's where my cousin got married in July.
Hope things are going well.
The first little while I felt like I was sleeping on a bit of a slope because Jared is heavier than me, but I don't remember having sleepless nights. I pray that gets better very soon.
I was just reading your blog and I guess it took me a few nights to adjust but for me it has been really easy. If my Art snores and it wakes me up I just tell him to stop and he does. I am also a light sleeper and worried about not sleeping but I guess I did not have to worry at all. Hope it is getting better!
Post a Comment