March 10, 2008

Some Meme Thing

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No, but my sister is. I'm a tiny bit jealous. But at least my parents gave my name a cool spelling. How many J-E-N-E-N-E 's do you know?

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Yesterday. Because I watch this video, like, all the time. Just go read their blog, if you don't already know them. I can't imagine anyone not loving them and their story.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Not really. It's not girly. But it's legible.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? I confess: I'm partial to pig. Local farmer sausage, bacon for breakfast, and smoked ham on my sammiches. (That's what Art and his friends call them. They have a whole boys-only club dedicated to how much they love it when girls make them "sammiches.")

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Nope. Ask me again in a few years.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I hate this question. If were another person, I don't know what kind of person I would be, therefore, I don't know what kinds of friends I would have. So there.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? I'm just gonna give a straight answer and say that I use sarcasm regularly.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes, and I'm very thankful that I have never had to go through the experience of tonsillitis and having them removed.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No, never. I would go skydiving though (tandem). How odd is that? I think that bungee jumping is more scary.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cheerios. I rotate my cereal a lot, but I'll always come back to this one. It's great with milk, but I also eat them dry, by the fistful.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Depends which shoes. Not my new boots. They look complicated, but they zip off real easy-like.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically: not anymore. I was stronger working at Subway, or at a window factory, because I did a lot of heavy lifting there. Emotionally: I'm sensitive and I cry easily, but I'm also very level-headed, and I deal well with change.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? I am woman, therefore I need chocolate, but when it comes to ice cream, it's Oreo all the way.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? I don't know. My observations of people and the subsequent conclusions happen so fast that I can't break it down into steps.

15. RED OR PINK? I need more pink in my life. I like the colour, but you would never know it by being around me. And my wedding colours are red and white. So I guess the answer is red.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Physically: my teeth. I would be far too willing to pay far too much to have the whitened permanently. And otherwise: I have trust issues, and I'm glad I've recognized it, but overcoming it is slow-going.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?


18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Sure! That would be cool. But I promise I'll keep reading your blogs even if you don't.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Light wash jeans, and no shoes. But my socks are navy blue.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Chicken.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Relient K, "May The Horse Be With You"

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Periwinkle. Not only is it a beautiful soft colour, but it even sounds cool.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Art's skin. And new books. And the air just before it rains, and just after it rains. And that smokiness in the fall when farmers are burning their crops. And sweat peas.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Art.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes. She is one of my favorites on my blog roll, and I look forward to reading her blog everyday.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? I don't like sports. But I'll watch football live, it's actually quite interesting, even if I don't really know what's going on.

27. HAIR COLOR? Brown.

28. EYE COLOR? Brown, with a hint of green (thanks Dad). Me and my Sage eyeliner go very well together.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes, I have terrible eyesight. (Again, thanks Dad).

30. FAVORITE FOOD? Oh boy. Subway (I will never get sick of their food, even though I worked there for 4.5 years). I also love poutine, from either A&W or New York Fries.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings. I HATE scary movies. I absolutely refuse to watch them. This nearly became a problem once upon a Saturday night...

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Oh boy. I actually haven't watched a movie in a while. I think Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring, and that was a few weeks back. (And no, those movies are NOT scary. And yes, I am a complete nerd).

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Purple/burgundy-ish

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? *sigh* You know, there isn't one place on this earth that has perfect weather all year round. So living here in the prairies, our summers are so very hot and humid, and our winters are insanely cold and dry, and in the summer there are mosquitoes, and in the winter the pretty snowfall makes for dangerous driving. So I'm going to say I like late spring. It's just warm enough, flowers are just beginning to bloom, trees finally have leaves, but there are no mosquitoes, and no deathly humidity.

35. HUGS OR KISSES? From everyone else, hugs. But with Art......;)

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Cheesecake. With cherries.

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Maybe my sister. But only maybe.

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? People who don't read this blog.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Velvet Elvis by Rob Bell. Oh people. There are all sorts of Christian books, and then there is this one. This isn't your typical Christian book, which is why you should all read it. And don't worry, it isn't about velvet, or Elvis.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? The name of one insurance company my dad sells insurance for. And he sells for A LOT of companies.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Cold Case. I pretty much don't watch tv, but this is my new favorite show, even though it's not that new. I intend to watch it regularly.

42. FAVORITE SOUND? When I answer the phone and I hear Art say, "Hey babe." After that, I love the sound of acoustic piano. Claire de Lune by Claude Debussy is my absolute favorite classical piece ever. I'm such a nerd! :) (You don't have to watch the video, but please listen to it. It is perfection).

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles, I guess. But I don't really know either that well.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Mazatlan, Mexico. That was one amazing vacation. But at some point in my life, I would love to say that I've been off this continent.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I sing. Not that it is special, because lots of people sing. And I am one of them. I also have a better-than-average memory.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Winnipeg, MB.

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Anyone who actually does this!

48. WHAT TIME IS IT NOW? 8:45pm

1 comment:

Elleah said...

Well, since I'm apparently the most likely person to do this survey, I guess I will have to now. Look for it on my blog in the next couple of days. Oh, and Miss "Commenting is good for your health..." has yet to leave a comment on my blog! Hmmm...double standards?