So. Let me tell you about the weather. Because don't you know that weather is the Number One conversation starter? And did you know that someone from around here recently interviewed a man who lives WAY north of us? Like, way up in northern Nunavut?
And the guy being interviewed said that he felt SORRY FOR US?! Apparently, it gets colder down here near the Canadian/US border than it does at the North Pole! Do you know how extremely sick and wrong that is????
So, like I said, today's weather report. As I am typing the this, the temperature outside is -26. Celcius. (or -14 for the Fahrenheit lovers). But there's always that pesky wind. Which makes it feel like it's -37 Celcius. (or -34 Fahrenheit).
But it's warming up! Do you know how I know this? Because theweathernetwork.com told me that last night it was -29C (or -20F), and the windchill made it feel like -39C (or -38F). So from last night to this morning, it's gone up 3 whole degrees! (Can you detect the thick sarcasm?)
And just in case Mother Nature has forgotten, IT'S MAAAAAAAAAAAARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, okay, I'm sorry. I'm done freaking out now. Carol Burnett called: she wants her temper tantrum back. (Watch the clip at about 4:50)
No comments:
Post a Comment