Ain't much going on here. I like using the word "ain't", by the way. I don't care how incorrect it is.
I won't be around this weekend to post any fascinating thoughts or stories (like I usually do :p ) because......I am going to Minaki Yurts! With the young adults from my church. We will play in the the snow, stay in those funny-looking cabins (which are a bit primitive), eat whatever we decided to bring to feed ourselves for a day and a half, have some worship, and just have a good time!
I'm a tiny bit hesitant, just because it's different, and I am not generally one of these adventurous, love-to-try-new-things type people. I'm also afraid of being cold. I'm can be such a wuss sometimes. Other times, it's like, "Yeah, I can pee in a bush, it's not a big deal."
I also heard a rumor that their showers are nothing to get excited about, so we might be going au naturelle. That should be fairly interesting.
The girls are staying in the Bunkhouse Yurt, and the guys are staying in Blueberry. I think the girls' yurt is probably nicer. Go figure. And apparently, there's a sauna! So....yeah!
I'm not entirely sure how to prepare for this weekend, which would normally mean pack a little of everything, but I don't want to look crazy! We'll only be gone for two nights.
So that's about it. Hey, did I mention that Art is going to be here in exactly six days? Yeah. He's going to be here in six days. He's coming out for Easter, and I'm SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
I'm taking an extra day and half off of work so I can spend more time with him. Also, I want to use up my vacation days from work before I go into the west (Lord Of The Rings nerd reference). I'll still have enough days to fly out and see Art in May. Okay, that's all folks! I'm going to start packing!
No comments:
Post a Comment