My bedtime has long since come and gone (and then some), I am tired, and I so wish I was asleep right now. But I am still up because Sophia is having "staying-asleep issues" again. And also gas. I'm thinking maybe her tummy hurts a little bit?
Normally, by this point, I would be way past the end of my rope, but tonight, my spirits are high. Why, you ask?
Well, it might be because I finally got my hands (and mouth) on some chocolate. [I was so desperate for a fix that I resorted to eating chocolate chips straight from the bag, which is really too bad because I was going to use them to bake cookies today, and now I don't have enough].
Or maybe I'm in such a surprisingly good mood thanks to a little blog called Rants From Mommyland.*
A while back, they did a three-part series on the funny things that kids say. The posts are quite literally causing me to laugh out loud (but not too loud, lest I wake Sophia). And the comments that follow each post? A goldmine of funny.
Here is one such comment:
My husband, when he cooks for himself, uses a lot of hot sauce, tuna, and whatever else he finds in the fridge or pantry. One day he was making himself lunch, and our 6yo daughter said: "Daddy, sometimes when you cook it smells bad to little children. I'm one of those children."
Please, do yourself a favor and kick off the weekend with heaping dose of humorous kid-speak.
*Warning: This blog is not always PG. Especially these posts, which contain swearing (mostly accidental), potty humor, and anatomy "lessons."
3 comments:
Part 1 - The hookers at the ho and tell and the "Ursala has testicles!"...SO HILARIOUS!!
Part 2 favorites: "2 fat hineys mommy, 2 of those!"
"Boys have penisisiss and my Mom has a hairy giant!" That is SO embarrassing! Ha ha ha!
haha I totally relate to your chocolate chips thing! I do that all the time!
Post a Comment