See, two weeks ago, I had a really busy week. But it was a good busy (and you will rarely hear me say that. In general, I hate being busy). It was full of cleaning and making dinners or dinner prep, making baby food, running errands, and laundering everything. I was incredibly productive and it felt good.
Then last week, I decided to take it easy. Waaaaaaay easy. I did as little as possible, and it was wonderful.
The weather around here has been alternating between beautiful fall days, and rainy fall days. On the rainy days, all I did was relax and drink tea. On the sunny days, all we did was sit outside and play and read.
It's been nice just to slow down, and do a whole lot of nothing.
Side note: for those wondering if I solved the ammonia problem, the soak-the-diapers-in-the-bathtub method worked!
Next time (if there is a next time), I will just do that one first.
Anyway, I plan to get back into the blogging thing. I've got a bunch of posts planned for the next couple of weeks, including Sophia's seven month update.
Stay tuned, and happy Monday!
2 comments:
Sounds like your priorities are in the right order.
And I want to smush Sophia's cheeks...but since I can't, just give her a kiss from Auntie Kat :)
When Kiera saw the picture of all of the diapers in the bathtub, she said, "That's Sophia's lunch!" Ha ha ha ha!!
Post a Comment