Well, Art and Joe and Wayne made it up and down the mountain safely. They got home reeeeally late Monday night. The didn't reach the summit because the weather was just too nasty. I hear they all honestly thought they were going to freeze to death, but they survived.
My camera did not, unfortunately. I promised myself I wouldn't be mad about it though, because Art's safety and well being are more important than a camera.
I really shouldn't be blogging 20 minutes before I leave for work, but I wanted to do a quick little update. It seems that's all I have time for these days. I'm realizing very quickly just how easy it is to be away for 12 hours straight. If ever I end up doing something after work, then there goes my evening. I come home and basically just get ready for bed.
I have finally uploaded the pictures from the last month or so; hopefully in a few days I'll be able to put up some pictures posts. And then that will be the last of the pictures for quite some time.
My greencard interview is tomorrow. So of course, I was frantically trying to gather everything together last night, to see if there was anything we needed to print or photocopy. Art will be taking care of that today. And the printing of some of our wedding pictures! Finally!
Yes, we haven't printed any wedding pictures yet. We also haven't sent thank-you cards. But now that I have a job, and since printing at Costco is so cheap, we'll be able to do that. Maybe before our first anniversary.
Okay, I should get off of here and make my breakfast and my lunch. Happy drizzly Wednesday!
6 comments:
Sounds busy! Maybe you can also buy a new camera now that you're working. They've really come down in price.
That sucks about your camera!
And I know what you mean about not being at home - doesn't take much when you're at an office!
Ps. When you have a free moment we should chat one of these days! :)
Yes that sucks about your camera, because as you know, I love reading your posts and looking at your pictures. But in perspective I'd much rather have the guys make it home safe and sound than your camera.
Love you guys.
Good luck on your interview…it really is a piece of cake. The only thing that threw me and my husband off was the speed in which they ask the questions…trying to catch you slipping up. What we ended up finding useful, that we brought, were wedding pictures, our marriage license, pictures of our baby, and a few of the bills that we shared in the house, with both names on the account, like cell phone and credit card, etc. just remember to breath, take your time answering questions, and make sure that you know the names of your in-laws!
Good luck with the interview! It truly is a piece of cake. You'll be fine! :)
Yay for wedding pictures! It took me a while to get some of ours printed up and hanging on the wall too!
Post a Comment