June 5, 2009

Lovin' Summer

I swear I haven't forgotten about the blog.

I was telling my mom yesterday that it seems as though blogging generally slows down in the summertime. And I mean other people's blogs. I remember last summer, always wondering why people weren't updating as often.

And now I have become one of them. It's summer, the sun is shining, the weather is gorgeous, we live near a beach, and I don't feel the need to be on the computer as much. So even though I'm technically busier, and therefore have more to blog about, expect less blogging from me for a few months.

I'll still have my camera, I'll try to remember to take pictures and videos, but mostly I'll be too busy having fun.

Speaking of the camera, I have been trying to upload some recent pics and videos to put on here to show you guys, but this stupid old laptop has decided that it suddenly doesn't want to do that for me, and I'm more than a little irritated. Looks like I'll have to revert to the annoying drama that is Trying To Upload Pictures Onto the Desktop Computer Where the Screen Is Too Dark To Properly See the Pictures I Have Uploaded.

Fun times.

I don't have a clever ending to this post, but I'm considering washing the dishes, even though I really don't want to, which means I'll probably end up reading.

2 comments:

Callie said...

I hate it when computers start to act up - first it's just a slow down, but then I start worrying it's going to crash on me! I'm sure that won't happen though. *smile*

Mom said...

Hopefully your computer decides to "fix itself", ha ha. I would hate for you to lose your favorite link to the rest of the world. Glad for you that you have such nice weather, enjoy it while it's there. We are still waiting to enjoy our short summer. It's got to come some time soon!!! We had Kiera here for the night..first time in her "new crib". It was great to see how excited she was about it!. Talk to you soon, Love Mom.