June 8, 2009

Movie (Also Known As: Moobie)

So we were at the beach yesterday. Like you didn't already know that. But that's not what I wanted to talk to you about today.

What I wanted to talk to you about is a movie I saw on Saturday night. We watched Up.

You guys. I do NOT normally recommend movies to people, because I know that everyone has different tastes. Just because I love Little Women, doesn't mean everyone else will. But when it comes to Up, well, basically, YOU ALL HAVE TO SEE THAT MOVIE!!!!

I am absolutely, 234% CONVINCED that it is THE perfect movie. Kids love it. Teens love it. People my age love it. Middle-aged folks. Reeeeeally old people. The theater we watched it in was filled with filled with people from 3yrs - 93yrs.

It was just really amazing, okay? It touched my heart, and I teared up more than a few times, and....what a story. So please go see it. You will not regret it. I promise. Money-back guarantee. Well, I mean, I don't actually know if the theater will give you your money back. But they won't need to, because you will love it as much as I do.

That's all I have to say about that. I'm gonna go look for some more food to eat.

7 comments:

Mom said...

Now you got me curious about that movie. I will check to see if it's showing in the theater here (well not here, in Wpg.) Till next time, Mom.

Jen said...

the previews look really good. gonna go see it soon

La'el said...

Watched it last night with my whole fam... we all loved it! "Point!"

Callie said...

I realy want to see that movie! Derek and I are Pixar fans.

Elleah said...

I have been hearing about that movie quite a bit lately, so I'll put it on my list.

Libbers said...

saw it. I'd never seen anything in 3D before, so that part was cool. I teared up a few times as well but I wish he would have been able to live by the falls like they always wanted to... so that part I didn't like as much. Overall, it was good. :)

Elleah said...

I just read 20 more weeks 'til Mommy can have a nice, strong Margarita on your baby counter, but they're obviously not thinking about the breastfeeding which adds on another potential 8-12 months!