May 14, 2009

Welcome to the PGGC Jenene Daily News

Okay, quick update:

Mother's Day was awesome. We went to Oak Harbor, to some friends of Art's parents. They grilled up a truckload of meat, not to mention the table full of Filipino food. It was insane. There was so much left over, that it looked like nobody had eaten at all! But believe me: we all ate WAY TOO MUCH.

I honestly can't tell you what I've been doing all week, but I've been busy. Do you know how I measure my busyness? By the fact that I haven't talked to my mom this week. Well, I talked to her a tiny bit yesterday. But we normally have long talks nearly every Monday or Tuesday evening. Hopefully I'll be home tonight, and then I can call her. She better be at home, instead of running around when she's not feeling well. Feel better Mom!

I got my hair cut yesterday. I bought this coupon-type-thingy where I get four different spa/salon treatments for the low low price of $47. No seriously. $47 TOTAL. So my first treatment was a haircut. The other three treatments are a manicure, a pedicure, and a facial. Art suggested I do the next one on my birthday. I'm thinking manicure.

I can't believe that May is almost half-over already. It definitely doesn't feel like May. It better feel like it in two weeks though. Because that is when I turn 24. I am very excite! <---(Yes, I meant to write that).

We're going to Costco today. Yipee. And here's something I never ever thought I would say: I'm going to see Star Trek on Sunday. The movie. At the IMAX. Kind of a big deal. I'm somewhat excited, and somewhat scared for how dorky it's going to be. But apparently it's an awesome kind of dorky.

Okay, I should probably go. And get ready. And we should probably call Wayne and Sozan. Here I go.

4 comments:

Elleah said...

Mom's coming over tonight to watch Kiera while we go out! :)

Mom said...

Yeah, Jenene I,m going to watch Kiera. I'm feeling a little more alive since having a nap today. I'm taking it easy. Can we talk tomorrow evening? Love you, Mom

debra m said...

I heard Star Wars was good. Steve went on a man date to see it. But I love the guy that plays spock. He's sylar from heroes. So I do want to see it eventually.

And where did you find that deal?? I want a facial a mani-pedi and a haircut!!!

Callie said...

I'm so jealous - I've always wanted to go get a manicure, but i never have - now isn't that sad? I want spa treatments! *smile*
Eh, Star Trek isn't dorky - I love Star Trek, and I'm not a dork, am I? Don't answer that. :-P