So I woke up yesterday morning on a brand new, soft, and comfy-cozy mattress. And then I lay in it for a while, refusing to get up.
Once I was up, I showered (and I LOVE washing my hair), made myself a yummy breakfast (in other words, not just boring cereal), put on make-up (which I don't do often, so I felt extra pretty), and then we were out the door.
I blogged and had time to check my email and facebook at my bro and sis-in-law's place (from here on I will refer to them as Joe and Mari).
Then Mari and I went out to watch some of her old high school friends play tennis. I have never watched a tennis match before. It actually wasn't boring. Mari took lots of pictures. On the way down, we got some Jamba Juice. They have reeeeally good smoothies.
On our way back home, we met up with Joe and their roommate Phil, Art, our friends Wayne and Sozan, and Art's parents. We met up with them for......SUSHI. I had sushi for the first time yesterday!. Well, California rolls, but I did it! I'm really proud of myself. That's also another goal that I completed from my list (which I'll elaborate on in another post).
After sushi, we got ice cream at the mall (I got a cookie, because I heart cookies A LOT).
Then, when we got back, I went online and found a haircut that I want. So I'm going to call the place (hopefully tomorrow) to get an appt. (hopefully this week).
Pretty good day, dontcha think?
1 comment:
you didnt just have California rolls. you had california rolls wrapped in avocado, shrimp and spicy tuna after an appetizer of edamame and gyoza. details babe!
Post a Comment