September 2, 2008

Wedding Pics! (finally)

We finally got our internet working again, and I've been DYING to put up our wedding pictures. So, here they are!

My hair (I love how it turned out!)




















Looks easy, doesn't it? I was actually quite uncomfortable


I love this!





The church





The kiss. That we didn't practice. I had no idea what was going to happen.



Again, I had no idea he was going to do this





My flower girl


Me and my sister


Me and my bridesmaids


Art and his groomsmen


Me and my niece Kiera


My family


Art's family

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Awesome pictures Jenene!!Well worth the wait..

Roo said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
xoxoxo totally stunner of a bride!
lovely
lovely
lovely!!!

Elleah said...

Beautiful! Oh, and you can put the futon in the spare bedroom so that me and mom can sleep on it when we come. Isn't that a great idea?!

MammaMayMiller said...

WOW...!!!!!
What lovely lovely pictures!
You look totally and utterly stunning, radiant and so happy :)