September 29, 2008

So, Whaddya Think?

New header, new blog title and description, new blog list set-up with a few new blogs. New "About Me."

Finally! I have seriously been wanting to make some big changes to my blog for a very long time. It's not a complete blog overhaul, but I think I can be happy with this.

I would like to credit my sister Elleah and my friend Mel for giving me a few tips. It seems their advice really helped!

4 comments:

Melodie said...

you are VERY welcome! your side bar looks great!

Phil said...

sigh... I hate it.

Elleah said...

You are VERY welcome again! Your header is beautifully wonderful...if not a little icky because my sister is kissing someone (ha ha, joking).

Jenene said...

Thanks Elleah and Melodie for your kind words. And thanks, PHIL, for being a boy about it, and saying you hate it just because it's girly. I hate your blog too. :D