I've read your blog in the past (I think I found it through Erin's)but never commented. Now I'm back--saw the link on Elleah's blog, and I've been reading some of your latest posts. You're very insightful! Anyway, I especially liked the Valentine's Day post. It's what I really needed especially today, thanks for reminding me that God's love should make me filled with joy.
PS Congratulations on the engagement! Very exciting times!
2 comments:
Art, you bad trespassing boy...oh wait, I did it, too. Never mind.
I've read your blog in the past (I think I found it through Erin's)but never commented. Now I'm back--saw the link on Elleah's blog, and I've been reading some of your latest posts. You're very insightful! Anyway, I especially liked the Valentine's Day post. It's what I really needed especially today, thanks for reminding me that God's love should make me filled with joy.
PS Congratulations on the engagement! Very exciting times!
Post a Comment