February 22, 2008

The Latest Me

This is what my hair looks like these days:



I got one last haircut by the one and only, the amazing Kyle (who has now moved to Australia. Traitor).

Anyway, when I went to my hair appointment, I brought my veil and tiara headband and a picture of an idea I had and asked him if it would work. He hemmed and hawed, and looked at my hair and looked at the picture, and then told me very excitedly that it would work!

But here's the deal: I can only get one more haircut between now and July 19, and it can't be any later than April. That's right folks. I am GROWING my hair!! AAAAAAAAAHHH!!!! I'm a little scared, because right now, my hair is longer than it's been in...........uh..........well, it's been years. And I like short hair on me! I pretty much don't ever want long hair again as long as I live!

But I only get one wedding, so I'm going to take his advice and grow my hair. I'm pretty excited to see it all styled up. I was convinced that there was nothing fancy I could do with hair as short as mine. And, well, there isn't. Which is why we have to grow it. And no, I'm not going tell you how I'm planning on styling it. You'll just have to wait. ;)

**Update** This picture was taken about month ago. My hair is a bit longer, and even more annoying. I don't like long hair. But I'll endure for wedding's sake!

No comments: