Oh my gosh. Goodness gracious, me oh my. How on EARTH could I have forgotten to tell you all this??!!!
So remember how I took my sister to see Josh Groban last August as a reeeeally early birthday present? Well, she's returning the favor. No, Josh Groban isn't coming back to Winnipeg (at least not anytime soon). My sister is taking me (and my mom) to see Riverdance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And by "taking me" I mean that she purchased the tickets and I paid her back. But it was at her invitation; I didn't even know that they were coming to Winnipeg until she asked if I wanted to go. So of course I said yes!! And I think the seats are pretty darn good, about as good as the seats we had for Mr. Groban.
So anyway, the show is on Feb.26, which is just less than 2 weeks from now. Oh but that's going to be an AMAZING evening! This time Kiera won't be along for the ride, as it would probably be too loud now that she is outside the womb.
1 comment:
freakin Riverdance.
Post a Comment