May 10, 2007

Meme Tag: I'm It!

I was tagged by Erin to do this meme:

Four jobs I've had:
1. Picking strawberries
2. Greenhouse worker
3. Subway sandwich artist
4. Receptionist

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Count of Monte Cristo
2. Little Women
3. Sleepless in Seattle
4. Pride and Prejudice

Four places I have lived:
1. 2nd St. North, small town in Canada
2. 4th Ave. South, same small town
3. Dorms at PLBC in Surrey, BC
4. In a van for a month, touring the Northwest States.

Four television shows I love to watch:
1. C.S.I.
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. The Office
4. C.S.I.: New York

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Mazatlan, Mexico
2. California
3. North Carolina, coast
4. Washington coast

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. A&W Poutine
2. Sandwiches and cookies from Subway
3. Pesto Tortellini with Chicken from Brannigans
4. My mom's chocolate chip banana bread

Four websites I visit daily:
1. The Weather Network
2. Hotmail
3. Blogs on Blogger.com
4. Facebook

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. My bed
2. Bellingham, WA (boyfriend)
3. Edmonton (best friend)
4. California (former college roommate)

Four bloggers I am tagging (even though I don't know how many people actually read my blog).
1. Steph
2. Kat
3. Kate
4. Svea

3 comments:

A-Train said...

i like how you'd rather be in bed than with me... yeah thanks a lot!

Kate said...

Hey Jenene... thanks for the tag.. unfortuately I did that meme already... Oh well, next time, right??

Roo said...

that was great! learned some new things about YOU. :)