May 30, 2007

My Birthday

As of today, I am 22 years and 2 days. I celebrated my birthday on Monday (well, and on Sunday too). Birthdays are always so good! Hanging out with my family and my friends, good food, great cake, a few gifts and cards, and mostly a lot of attention.

I don't understand when people dread their birthday. I look forward to mine! It probably helps that it's at the end of May, and also that I'm still young. I might be dreading my birthday 20 years from now.

Anyway, I got a pretty white shirt, a few books, a pearl necklace with matching earrings (fake, of course), and best of all: the most gorgeous bouquet of flowers from my wonderful boyfriend.





Quite a happy birthday, if I do say so myself. :D

2 comments:

Roo said...

happy happy birthday! those flowers are so HAPPY. :)

Erin said...

Happy birthday, sweet girl! Hope you had a fabulous day. And the flowers are gorgeous. What a nice boyfriend you have.