I've heard that one of the MANY odd and unexplainable symptoms of pregnancy is strange dreams....
It all started with my being back in high school. I had to lead my younger cousin through a maze of lockers and hallways so she could locate a teacher from a higher grade. I had to hold her hand, because she was so scared of the older kids!
And then suddenly, I was on a train. I don't know where I was going.
Then we had some people at our house. They were all sitting around on couches, and we were kind of watching TV. There was a really inappropriate music video on, but for some reason, nobody changed the channel. My sister got mad at me for watching it. I tried to tell her that I was looking out the window instead, which she could see, because she was right beside me.
Then I was at the beach, and there was a huge gathering of people, mingling and eating. Everybody finished their meals at the exact same time, and started using their dishes as musical instruments. A huge party broke out, and everybody was singing and dancing.
Except my sister-in-law, who was trying to impress a guy by speaking a foreign language to him. He wasn't really interested.
Then I was back at home, trying to clean up after the people had gone home (the ones who were visiting and kind of watching TV). Art was getting impatient, because it was getting late, and he wanted me to stop cleaning and tidying and just go to bed.
When my alarm went off, I had a difficult time waking up. For some reason, I didn't feel very rested, like I had had a busy night!
3 comments:
That is funny! I'm glad I was the one trying to enforce morals, ha ha! :)
Ha, that does sound like a busy night! I know, I've had some crazy dreams too. I hate it, actually. I feel so much more rested when I have boring dreams.
Yeah, that was a busy night. Did you eat a big meal just before bed?
Post a Comment