November 22, 2010

Christmas Cards

Unlike (what seems like) the rest of the world, we have not been into the whole "sending out Christmas cards" thing. I love getting Christmas cards from others, and I like the idea of sending out our own, but I've never wanted to spend the money on it. Christmas is already expensive!



I started to change my mind after our trip to Manitoba. While we were there, we took family photos, and they turned out really nicely! Our photographer (the same woman who shot our wedding) took some of just Art and me. When I saw them, I thought that maybe this should be the year when we send Christmas cards.



And then my blogging friend Callie posted something one her blog that sealed the deal: Shutterfly is giving away 50 free Christmas cards to bloggers who blog about the promotion. You still have to pay for shipping and taxes, but I dare you to find a better deal on Christmas cards than the one from Shutterfly.



Callie also mentioned their incredible selection, and she wasn't kidding! I've only just barely poked around the site a little bit, and I'm already overwhelmed! I don't know how I can possibly choose.



[Actually, I do know how I'll choose. I'll ask Art, and he'll choose one. He will care what our Christmas cards look like.]

So thank you Callie for blogging about this deal. I'm pretty excited about it. If I can manage not to forget to actually put in my order, we'll be sending out Christmas cards for the very first time!

2 comments:

Callie said...

Your welcome for blogging about it, and I'm so glad you're sending out Christmas cards this year! I hope I get one. :-)

Mom said...

Looking forward to getting one even though we already have pictures of you. So if you already have 50 other people to send them to that's okay! I find it amusing that Art will pick one since he'll care what they look like. Anyway, love you.