Anyway, here is the first video I wanted to show you. I took it back in July, and then I totally forgot about it. It's a video of the duplex we lived in, right before we moved out. You should know that the whole place never looked that clean. Ever. Not that it was a pig sty. But there are certain areas kind of designated to contain clutter, and I even managed to clear those up. I was very proud of myself.
I don't understand why I'm giving this long of an intro. It's just a video tour of our old place. Pretty self explanatory. I'm done typing.
(It was too large to simply upload to blogger, so I uploaded it onto YouTube instead, and then embedded it here.)
2 comments:
Thanks for that video. Brings back memories of our visit! I'm sure Elleah will appreciate having seen your old place. Love Mom.
Thanks for showing that! I do appreciate it. :) Now you need to do a video tour of your new place!
Post a Comment