October 5, 2010

Prairie Girl Leaving the Coast

Callie asked me for a new belly pic, and she's right: it's about time! I took this one on Saturday, in my new orange Old Navy sweater.


That's my 15 week baby bump! Not much has changed in the past week, other than my slowly growing tummy. I can't close my pants now. Other than that, I'm still feeling good. I still get nauseated here and there. I still find it hard to take all my vitamins (they make me gag).

I had a tiny muscle spasm in my lower abdomen the other day, and I started to wonder if maybe I was feeling the baby move. My doctor said the earliest I would feel something would only be next week, and she said she couldn't feel any of her babies move until after week 20. But I'm suddenly impatient for that feeling. I want it now! :)

Well, hubby and baby and I are off to Manitoba for a week to celebrate Canadian Thanksgiving. We'll be pretty busy, but I'll see if I can't squeeze in a quick post while we're there (mostly a "Hey, we're having a great time!" update.)

1 comment:

Callie said...

Yay, thanks for the new belly pic! I'll be posting one of me tomorrow - we're about the same size right now, I think!
Is that a maternity sweater? Because if it is, I bought the same one, only in teal! Old Navy has some good maternity stuff on clearance right now . . .