Anyway, this is just a quick post (sans pictures, I'm sorry) to tell ya'll that I'm pregnant!
I'm nearly 11 weeks along, and we didn't mean to wait this long to tell the world, but it just kind of happened that way. I found out I was pregnant when I was almost six weeks along. I don't know if that's late for finding out, but this also wasn't planned. (At least, it wasn't in our immediate plan, but it was clearly in God's plan, and we always said we'd be happy no matter when it happened.)
To answer your next question, I'm due around the beginning of April. I know this might seem silly, but I don't want to tell people my exact due date (I'll explain all of that in a later post).
I'm feeling pretty good these days. Mild nausea was my constant companion, but I think that's starting to go away. I finally feel like I have an actual appetite again, and I'm also starting to have cravings. I haven't really experienced any fatigue, and I'm very grateful for that.
I know my last few posts went on and on about the "joys" of house sitting and dog sitting, but what I couldn't tell you is that everything probably seems so much worse because I'm also going through my first trimester. Everything has the potential to gross me out, or make me upset. Having to navigate all these crazy hormones while also not being in our own home is not ideal.
But we're done house sitting, and I'm feeling better, and over all, life is getting better.
Again, I'm sorry I don't have a belly picture to show you, although there isn't really much to see there anyway. I'm only showing if I eat a lot. But otherwise, my stomach is still fairly flat.
So I just wanted to quickly tell you all the happy news! Have a great long weekend!
11 comments:
Finally, the post we've been waiting for! Now Elleah and me can blab all we want! Thankyou for finally making your good news public! Love, Nana.
Thanks for letting the cat out of the bag, or the baby out of the...hmmm....ok, that didn't work. Totally happy for you guys! :D
Congratulations, Jenene! You know I'm so happy for you, and I'm glad it's finally out in the blog world! I can't wait to read all about your journey through pregnancy!
Can't wait to read all your blogs on pregnancy, and maybe see some pictures. I am wondering now about your due date, waiting to know if it's close to the 19th. Keep us posted!
WOW, congratulations!!! Someone from church (who hasn't made it public yet) is also due at the beginning of April. That would be funny if you two had the same due date! Anyway, enjoy these days despite the nausea and stuff.
I saw a link to your blog over at Callie's page, and I just wanted to stop over and say "congratulations!" What an exciting time!
I am a new follower :-)
Again, super thrilled! So excited to talk about it now! ;)
Congrats to you and your hubby! Hope all goes well for you, will be praying for a healthy baby!
Kat's Mom
CONGRATULATIONS!! that is such beautiful news! xo
Congratulations! :) That's wonderful. :)
Found you through Callie's blog...congrats on the sweet blessing!! God's timing is perfect and so, so sweet! Enjoy every moment!
Post a Comment