March 29, 2010

Bunny Pics!

Here are some pictures of Mari's new bunny. She mostly stays in the cage these days (the bunny, not Mari) because it's exhausting bunny-proofing the house so we can let her out. We have to turn the couch into a veritable fortress, because she is OBSESSED with being on it or under it. And she loves to "do her business" when she gets on the couch. I have no idea why, but it's gross.

I finally stripped the covers off the cushions this week so I could wash them. But other than the couch problems, she's cute, and we love to watch her run around the room. Art was smitten from the first day, as you can see....








Once we let her out of her cage, it was almost impossible to get a picture of her. She's fast!



And this has nothing to do with the rabbit. It's a picture of me and Art from way back in August, I think. A friend just sent it to me recently, so...it's here! In this post! About a bunny!

4 comments:

Jen & Andy Plett said...

Maybe it's just an issue on my end, but the photos don't show up, and when I try to open the photos in a new window, I get errors.

Jenene said...

If anyone else is having a problem seeing the pictures, let me know. I don't know what I'll do about it...maybe delete the post and retry?

Mom said...

Jenene, I got the pictures just fine. Love, Mom

Callie said...

Cute bunny, and that's a cute picture of you and Art too. :-)