November 6, 2009

He's Here!!!!

**Updated** There's a close-up picture of the little guy down at the bottom.

My older sister gave birth to her baby this morning, and it's a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blake Ryan was born at 1:13am, weighing in at 7lbs 15oz, and is 21 inches long. My sister's mother-in-law already put up a few pictures on her Facebook that she took at the hospital, so I'm going to put it up here until there are more closeup photos taken.



That's him! I knew it was a boy, but now it kind of seems unreal that they have a son. I so can't wait to meet him. I'm a weepy mess right now, because I'm so happy for them, but I want to be there to see them NOW, not in 6 weeks. I just hope there will be lots of pictures every week, so it will feel like I'm there. :)

I've been listening to the hymn Praise To The Lord, The Almighty over and over again, because that's exactly how I feel.

Praise to the Lord, O let all that is in me adore Him!
All that hath life and breath
Come now with praises before Him!
Let the 'amen' sound from His people again,
Gladly for aye we adore Him

9 comments:

Mom said...

Yes, hopefully between June and Elleah you will get to see updates of Blake regularly. If we were independantly wealthy you could fly out here right now! Love you, Mom.

Manewal Family 360 said...

He is so cute and precious. Glad to hear he is here, healthy and happy. And they are doing well.

Callie said...

Oh, he is sweet! How exciting. Do you have baby fever yet? *wink*

Kat said...

He's so cute! I had a feeling it was a boy :) mostly because you were so sure!

stefanie said...

Congratulations to your sister and her family!!!!

Elleah said...

Thanks for that post! It brought tears to my eyes with that song at the end! We are SO blessed to have a son and I can't wait for you + Art to meet him!

Marsha said...

He is a beautiful baby! Very precious!

(Hmmmm - hope you can delete that viagra comment, Jenene. Wow!)

Jenene said...

Yes, I got spammed. Oh well.

A-Train said...

I love how you said that Blake is "weighing in at"... its like he's a UFC Fighter or something, which he better be. Somebody has to help Jared and dad fight the boys off of Kiera!