luv yer hair. :)
I can't believe how long your hair is! Mine will be shorter than your's next week since I'm cutting it a few inches. :) Hope to see more pics of your new place. Kiera is asking for "NeeNee and Aht" so we will watch the video again.
Oh, and then after Kiera saw Art, she said, "See a boobs!" because he wasn't wearing a shirt. Ha ha!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
luv yer hair. :)
I can't believe how long your hair is! Mine will be shorter than your's next week since I'm cutting it a few inches. :) Hope to see more pics of your new place. Kiera is asking for "NeeNee and Aht" so we will watch the video again.
Oh, and then after Kiera saw Art, she said, "See a boobs!" because he wasn't wearing a shirt. Ha ha!
Post a Comment