For anybody who checks here on a semi-regular basis, you will notice that I've been absent from the blogging world for a good 10 days now. The last 48 hours before Art arrived were quite busy. And now Art has been here for 7 days, and it has been gloriously wonderful!
So I'm using that as my excuse for not having posted in a while. We actually have been quite busy, with family gatherings and all that Christmas fun stuff. And when we're not busy going out, we are busy staying in and cuddling and generally enjoying being with each other.
You know how "they" say that time flies when you're having fun? Well, I guess I kind of can't believe that our week together is almost over, but at the same time, it has been a very long week, and I mean that in a good way. I'm thankful that these 8 days felt more like a few weeks. That's how it should be. :)
And yes, we've taken a few pictures, so I'll put those up in a little while (like, maybe in a few days). Until then, I hope everyone had the Merriest Christmas, and let me know if you are having a New Year's party, because I don't have any plans yet!
1 comment:
do you have to let the world know that we "cuddle"? I would like to call it something more manly like.... muddle... or testing out the endurance of my arms with a 100-lb lady by seeing how long i can hold her while she attempts to pry herself out of the clutches of a man with onion-breath... you like?
Post a Comment