August 21, 2007

Plane Ticket Answers

So.....remember how you were all joining me in praying for plane tickets at a good price? Well. Today was my deadline. I checked AirCanada.com today, and guess what: The prices indeed went down! I got the times I want, and the prices I want, and it was marvelous. Praise God!

I put in all the credit card information, and........here's the kicker: as the website was processing my transaction, a notice came up that my prices had changed, and asked me if I still wanted to book this flight.

The prices had changed WHILE I was in the middle of buying the tickets. The prices went DOWN while I was the middle of buying the tickets. I mean, I was already perfectly happy with the low prices that were offered, and then they went DOWN by $30!!!!! Did I still want to book this flight???? OF COURSE!!!!


So I did. I'm officially booked for my vacation in September. I'm very happy. And thankful. Yay!

No comments: