Anyway, here's a recap of the last three weeks.
We took a trip to Manitoba to visit family.

We took advantage of the hot weather (that has now ended) and went swimming in the Stillaguamish river.
I've been trying to finish watching Alias. I loved that show when it was on, but only watched a couple of seasons. I started watching it again, then got away from it for a while, but I'm so close, and I really want to know how it ends.
I've been searching out doula blogs to read. I seriously can't get enough of the subject of childbirth. Which is a post all its own (and that post is coming soon).
I've been reading the No Cry sleep training books, and starting to implement some of those ideas. I can see a couple of improvements so far. More on that in Sophia's six month post.
I've just been living life, trying to be more organized,
but also trying to relax more. I hate running errands every day. Single people and childless married people have no idea what a gong show it is to do even the simplest thing, like going to the bank, when you have a baby.
And all this relaxing means we're taking more time to play and just have fun.
1 comment:
It's so true, it really is a production to go anywhere with a baby! Have I said I love all of Sophia's hair? It's so thick and pretty. :-)
Post a Comment