July 13, 2011

Just A Little Break

I've been working on several blog posts, but now I just need to step away from the blog for a tiny little while.

It's only Wednesday morning, but it's already been a really frustrating week, and I may or may not have had a few meltdowns.

I'm working on getting Sophia to nap, during the day, in her playpen, for more than 10 minutes at a time, and so far it's not going well. But there's more stuff going on as well (that I'm not going to get into).

So I need to make nap time a priority, and taking care of myself a priority, and put everything else aside until I no longer feel so frazzled.

Feel free to send me hugs and prayers and also lots and lots of cookies. IwillgetthroughthisIwillgetthroughthisIwillgetthroughthisIwillgetthroughthis....

3 comments:

Mom said...

My hugs and prayers are with you! You'll make it through!

Elleah said...

God has a good plan for you three and is there with you every step of the way. This too shall pass!

Novelty Pens said...

Don't stress out on posting to your blog! It supposed to be fun and relaxing! Write when you can and enjoy!