I can be so stubborn! :)
Quick pregnancy update: I'm in my second trimester, and we got to hear the heartbeat at my appointment last week! Everybody says that it starts to feel real when they hear the heartbeat, and it's true!
I still had days when I wondered, "Am I really pregnant?" And now I KNOW there's a baby in there! And he/she has a strong heartbeat. It was incredible.
Also, my pants are starting to get tight, so I'm starting to think about maternity clothes now. That might have to be my first sewing project: making regular pants into maternity pants.
Alright, that's all for now!
4 comments:
Good Luck! (:
Glad to hear the baby's heartbeat is strong! I can't wait to hear how your maternity pants turn out - I just gave into the pregnant pants this week, so there'll be a post about it on the blog tomorrow!
dont cut up too many pairs of regular pants, you'll need them again in a few months :)
I hope you'll be able to figure out how to use the sewing machine you have. All the best, love Mom.
Post a Comment