Mostly because I can't stand that little banner that inconveniently sits right where my subject line is, so I have to move the text over, which looks funny when it's no longer the post at the very top! I'm quite annoyed, and this may or may not be a manifestation of some pregnancy symptom, but in any case, I want to change it.
Can you guys recommend some websites where I might find cute, tasteful blogger templates? Maybe the same place you got yours? Depending on how desperate I get, I might be able to make the change this weekend!
Thanks ya'll!
6 comments:
http://lenatoewsdesigns.blogspot.com/
Enjoy :)
http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/
Here's where I get mine...
Beth
http://hotbliggityblog.com has a ton of great, cute ones (my current layout is from there and I've used other ones from there, too). It's very easy to change. :)
www.pyzam.com
Well, all my suggestions are already taken :) Mine is just a plain 'ol blogger template that is actually new. I just played around with colours, fonts, and the like.
Pyzam is my favorite, no matter what template sites I use, I always come back to Pyzam.
BTW
have you tried erasing the code in your HTML?
Quite often the templates I choose, have the name of the template embedded in my HTML, and it shows up at the top of my blog, its unattractive and annoying.
So I look for the words (in the html) that match whats at the top of my blog and delete them :)
Post a Comment