August 26, 2008

Sorry

I know I've been gone a while.

This time it's not my fault. My dear hubby disconnected our internet about a week ago, and then found out that connecting it again is not as easy and straight-forward. So I have a few minutes now and again at my bro and sister-in-law's place.

I really can't wait to have the internet back, because I have lots of time, and lots of blogging to do. I have to tell all about the honeymoon, and I have to put pictures up (because I got my battery charger for my camera in the mail. Thanks mom!)

And I have to put wedding pictures up! I got the discs in the mail, and they look amazing! I can't wait to share them everyone!

*SIGH*

I had so many good intentions about blogging since I got married, and goodness knows I have time....

Well, at least I'm getting a lot of reading done. I am quickly making my way through Gilbert Morris' Lions of Judah series. Of course, I only have four of the six books that are in that series. Anyone want to send me books 1 and 5 of that series? Those are the only ones I don't have.

Other than that, I've been working out with Art, and his sister Mari; I'm so proud of her! And it's fun working out with another girl. We're more on the same level as far as physical capabilities and limits. Also, we motivate each other by being each other's competition.

She's now officially ahead of me because I caught myself a cold, and although I don't feel awful, I still don't want to push it by working out when I'm sick. Art does, but I'm not hardcore like he is. I think I'm on the tail end of it though. I'm no longer hacking up a lung. Don't you love that visual?

Ooh, and we're getting a new mattress in the next couple of days! Yay for not sleeping on a futon anymore! It's terribly uncomfortable, even with the extra padding. I don't sleep very well on that thing.

Okay, I'm on someone else's computer, and she's home now, so I have to go! I hope we'll have internet up within the next few days. And then I'll do a TON of blogging. You'll be overwhelmed by information coming from Jenene.

Have a great week!

P.S. If you feel like praying for me, you can pray that getting a greencard won't take too long. We're living on one income right now, and my savings won't last forever. Plus, I can't sit at home forever. I want to start working again. Thanks!

1 comment:

Elleah said...

YAY for working out and a new mattress! Hope your internet is working again soon and it was great talking with you the other day!