June 18, 2008

I'm Back (With Pictures)

**Warning: Long post ahead (but mostly pictures).**

So. I've not blogged in a while. As you can probably guess by my last post, I'm still swimming in wedding plans (but not drowning). It hasn't necessarily gotten less busy, but I think I finally feel like I've got a handle on things.

Anyway, here's what I've been up to the past little while.

I went on vacation to visit Art in Washington.


(Art being manly)


(I had breakfast on a silver platter at the resort)


(These grow in Art's yard. Each bloom is almost as big as my head)


(This is the front of Art's house)


(Action shots of Art and his brother Joe playing frisbee in Birch Bay, at low tide)




(Cartwheels)


And that was my vacation.

Then I came home and had a birthday.


(I turned 23. I got cash, books, and a gift card to my favorite, expensive clothing store)


Then my mom and I got into an accident, backing off our own driveway.




Then I had a surprise bridal shower, where they made me dress like a retard Hawaiin Hottie.



(Kiera seemed to like it)


You can read more about the bridal shower here on my sister Elleah's blog.

I went to Grand Forks with my family last week, and boy, do I love shopping in the US. Just one of many reasons why I'm glad I'm moving there. Again, you can read about the trip here, complete with more pictures of me dressed like a retard fashionable lady.

And finally, I recently had a makeup trial. Now THIS is a pretty picture.

2 comments:

Elleah said...

I really like the action shots of Art. Was he doing cartwheels or "Art"wheels? K sorry, that was lame. Besides the lipstick and the cheeks, I can't tell you're wearing any other make-up, although you look beautiful like usual.

Roo said...

you are beautiful. and you will be a beautiful bride.