Since Sunday was Remembrance Day here in Canada, some of us had Monday off as a holiday. I learned that this wasn't a universal long weekend, so I'll try not to rub it in. But of course, I had to catch a cold on my extra day off.
I guess it's a good thing I didn't need to miss work, but still: I have an extra day off, and I can't fully enjoy it because I'm sick! Plus, Elleah and Jared and Kiera came over yesterday, but I didn't want to get the baby sick, so I stayed away from her. :(
I know I'm not a mother or anything, but I'm so in love with my little niece, that I just ache to hold her! So it's practically torture when she's right there, but I am forced to keep my distance. However, I glean almost as much joy watching my dad hold his grand-daughter. I love seeing this side of him. :D It's a precious sight.
No comments:
Post a Comment